Sample Letter for Business Visa
It should have the following:
1. Be from the employer
2. Be written on company’s stationary
3. Reference the name, address, and phone of firm to be visited in a foreign country
4. Detail the nature of business to be conducted as well as duration of stay.
5. State company guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses incurred by applicant.
6. A closing signature (someone other than the applicant)
7. If you have a letter from company, you’re going to visit, please enclose it with your application.
<<<YOUR COMPANY’S LETTERHEAD>>>
To: Consulate General of <<Country>>
Dear Consul General:
This letter is to confirm that Mr./ Mrs. <<Your First and Last Names>> is one of our employees who is engaged as a(n) <<Position>> for <<Your Company Name>>. Mr./ Mrs. <<Your Last Name>> has been with << Your Company>> for the last <<#>> years, and will be traveling to <<city>>, <<country>> from <<date of entry>> to <<date of exit>> for total of <<#>> of days to conduct the following business activities:
- <<Detail as much as possible the business to be conducted>>
- <<more details>>
- <<more details>>
While in your country, Mr./Mrs. <<Your Last Name>> will visit <<Person name>>, <<Person Title>>, <<Visiting Company’s Name, Address, and Phone Number>>.
Mr./Mrs. <<Your Last Name>> will be staying at <<hotel name, address, and phone number>> during the trip. <<Company Name>> hereby guarantees sufficient funds for Mr./ Mrs. << Your First and Last Names >> Stay, as well as accommodation, round trip air transportation, and full medical insurance coverage.
Therefore, I kindly ask to issue Mr./ Mrs. << Your First and Last Names >> <<type (e.g. Business 1year, multi-entry>> visa at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your assistance. Please contact me should you have any questions.
<<Supervisor’s Name and Last Name