SAUDI ARABIA ATTESTATION AND AUTHENTICATION SERVICE
(for Saudi Arabia Employment Visa or Saudi Arabia Residence Visa)
Most common documents that require attestation and authentication at Saudi Arabia consulate are:
- US Degrees/ Diplomas
- Training Certificates
- Experience Letters
- Recommendation Letters
- Professional Certificates/Awards
- SAUDI ARABIA AUTHENTICATION GUIDELINES FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
If you are applying for an Employment visa or Residence visa to Saudi Arabia it is absolutely necessary to have some of your documents attested and authenticated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and the Saudi Embassy. This is mandatory even if you intend to apply for the Saudi Arabia visa in a third country (not in the USA). If you have any US based degrees or work/training experience, these documents will need to be verified by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in the US prior to your submission for Saudi Arabia employment visa approval.
This process is a bit different than regular authentications and needs to be followed in detail in order to have your employment visa approved without delays. Travel Visa Pro provides these services for you. The requirements are:
- Collect all your resume, US degrees, certificates, training awards, experience and recommendation letters. Copies are acceptable.
- Order a sealed copy of transcripts from the University you hold the highest degree from and include this with your documents.
- Include a “no objection” letter (download here) which has your Social Security Number and permission for your degree to be verified.
- Travel Visa Pro Order Form
PRICING AND PROCESSING TIMES
$49 for Service fee per each document
$8 for US Dept of State fee per each document
$15 for DC Notary fee per each document
$6-$25 for Degree Verification fee
$25 for Fedex Priority Return
It takes 5-10* business days to complete attestation with Saudi Arabia cultural mission office. If you want us to try to complete this service within 5 business days, the service fee will be $99 per document.
* If you need to authenticate medical boards/degrees, it will take longer. Please call for advisement.
Once you have completed the above instructions, you will then need to forward your documents to our Washington, DC office:
Travel Visa Pro
Attn: Saudi Arabia Attestations
1802 Vernon Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
(202) 684 7150
You should allow at least 5 business days for Travel Visa Pro to complete the process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Justin at 202-684-7150 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.