China Visa Service Center: Student and Work Visas

Published by Travel Visa Pro on Sat Apr 1 2017

We’ve talked about some of the issues travelers to China may face, including transiting through Shanghai, remembering all the documentation necessary for the consulate to process your visa, and the importance of the invitation letter. TVP’s China visa service center is invaluable to many seeking to visit China for business or tourism due to the complicated application process.


Get Your China Visa Here


China Visa Service Center by Travel Visa Pro

In addition to providing visa services to those traveling to China, Travel Visa Pro can authenticate diplomas and certifications for those considering studying in China.

As of December 2015, the China Foreign Expert Bureau requires all foreign teachers’ academic degrees to be authenticated by Chinese embassies in their home countries. In addition, the bureau also requires authentication of TEFL degrees as well as translation of degrees, transcripts, and TEFL certificates.

Travel Visa Pro can handle authentication of these documents in about two weeks, and we’re able to provide this service for all countries. Email our legalization team.

Chinese Work Visa Checklist

In order to work in China, all applicants must be given a permit by a local employer, verified by the government. Addition certification may be required, including proof that the applicant is an expert in the field. Upon your arrival in China, the work visa (Z) will be valid for 30 days, after which time you must apply for a Temporary Residency Permit for up to five years.

At least six months’ validity after the applicants entry into China. Those needing a new passport or renewal may contact Travel Visa Pro.

Work visas may only be issued to those over the age of 18, up to 60 and 55 for men and women, respectively.

Application Form
The application form must be completely filled out with no mistakes to be submitted to the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate. Travel Visa Pro can assist you with our Form Fill Service.

Passport-sized Photo
One passport-sized photo, taken recently

Invitation Letter by a Chinese Company or Organization
This Invitation letter is essential to process your visa application. It must explain the relationship between a Chinese host and the visa holder. Everything you’d need in a standard application must be included, like name, gender, date of birth, and passport number. The letter must also state the purpose of visit, where the visa holder will stay (hotel or residence), and the date of arrival and departure from China.

Employment Permit
Issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of People’s Republic of China.

Do you have any other questions or concerns regarding China student or work visas? Leave them in the comments!