We are proud to announce our reappearance on Facebook. We have swept out the cobwebs, changed a few things, and are now back on the market.
Given the recent explosion of social media, IOS apps, virtual updates, and living life on the “technological go”; Travel Visa Pro is excited to unveil our remapped Face book page. We have high expectations of our page and plan to deliver exceptional “on the fly” updates. First, on Travel Visa Pro’s homepage users can find a nifty, live ticker on the bottom of our page. This ticker will have live updates, recent closures, and anything that could affect your travel plans. You will also be able to click the like button on the top or bottom of our page which will entitle you to receive an amazing offer! Lastly, we are searchable on www.facebook.com. Take a look at some our planned updates and notifications:
- Daily updates for Embassy closures throughout the U.S.
- Relevant articles which will explain recent changes with passports and visas
- Question and Answer forum, which travelers can post a question and an answer will be supplied
- Links to Travel Visa Pro’s Blog, which has excellent traveler advice
- Access to our picture galleries which will have valuable pictures of passports and visas
- Contests, discount vouchers, and many other benefits will be listed on our page
- Getting to know Travel Visa Pro, were not all business, all the time!!