What should I list for entries to China? I heard there is a ten­-year visa but there is no option on the application.

China has not updated their application. Now, all US citizens may apply for ten­-year multiple entry tourist or business visas. You can write “Ten­Year Multiple Entry” in the “Other” field on the China visa questionnaire.


Get Your China Visa Here