SAMPLE COMPANY LETTER TO EXPEDITE:
It should have the following:
1. The letter should be written on company letterhead
2. The name of the document applicant sponsored or employed by the company or organization
3. The country to be visited
4. The earliest possible date of departure (if you may travel at any time, indicate an approximate date)
5. A closing signature (someone other than the applicant)
6. If you request same day service, please send a copy of your travel itinerary
<<YOUR COMPANY’S LETTERHEAD>>
To : US Department of State
San Francisco Passport Agency
95 Hawthorne Street (5th floor)
San Francisco, CA 94105-3901
Dear Passport Representative:
Mr./Mrs. <<Your First and Last Names>> is one of our employees who is engaged as a(n) <<Position>> for <<Your Company Name>>.
Mr./Mrs. << Your First and Last Names >> has an urgent international departure to << Country to be visited>> on company business to see <<Host>> to <<Reason for Visit>> for <<Number of Days of Visit>>. He/she will be traveling on <<Airline Name>>.
Please expedite Mr.Mrs. << Your First and Last Names >> passport at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your assistance. Please contact me should you have any questions.
<<Supervisor’s Name and Last Name