us passport
Customer login:    
LOGIN | Register | Forgot password?
Login using:

You haven't selected any service.

us passports Visa Services visa services US Passport Services passport services Legalizations legalizations CONCIERGE/VIP SERVICE passport insurance Corporate Accounts partnerships About us Contact Travel Visa Pro


Call us for help: 1-866-378-1722 My status

Us Passport for minors


MINORS under the age of 16:


  • Must appear in person.
  • Must be accompanied by BOTH PARENTS or legal guardians with acceptable proof of ID. If only one parent appears the other parent must sign and notarize a Statement of Consent (Form DS-3053).


Consent Statements by Non-Applying Parents Included with Passport Applications for Minors Under Age 16 Must Be Notarized. The consent statement must include the child's name and date of birth, as well as parent's identification information and a copy of his/her ID.


MINORS ages 16 and 17, but under 18:


  • Must appear in person.
  • Have a parent or guardian present photo identification if the minor does not have identification of his or her own
  • Provide a photocopy of the same ID document that will be presented at the time of application (applicant or parent/guardian).
  • Establish parental consent (You may be requested to provide written parental consent for a child.

NOTE: Parents/guardians will need to present evidence of their relationship to the child. Such evidence includes:


  • Certified U.S. birth certificate listing parents' names; or
  • Certified Foreign Birth Certificate listing parents' names and translation, if necessary; or
  • Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240) with parents' names listed; or
  • Certification of Birth Abroad (Form DS-1350) with parents' names listed; or
  • Adoption Decree listing adopting parents' names; or
  • Court Order Establishing Custody; or
  • Court Order Establishing Guardianship.


These requirements are being implemented to enhance the accurate identification of applicants and aid in the prevention of international child abduction and substitution.


As of December 9, 2015, the China Foreign Expert Bureau requires all foreign teachers' academic degrees to be authenticated by Chinese embassies in their home countries. This applies for the renewal of permits expiring this year for those teachers already in China. In addition, the bureau also requires authentication of TEFL degrees as well as translation of degrees, transcripts and TEFL certificates. Travel Visa Pro can handle the process quickly (in around 2 weeks): call us or email our Legalization team at

Consuls and diplomat are on strike at Brazil consulates nationwide. Please expect delays with your visas. Visas are being processed, but much slower than normally. There is no time estimate when the conflict might be resolved. We will continue to monitor situation daily. If you need emergency visa, please reach out to us at

Saudi Arabia has amended their visa process and an insurance payment must be made through their online Enjaz server. This is an additional Consular fee ranging from $78 to $257 depending on visa type, validity, nationality, sex, and number of entries. Travel Visa Pro will be making the payment as part of our Enjaz service. The insurance payment must be kept in your passport when you enter Saudi Arabia.

Nigeria Embassy is experiencing delays in visa processing.