LIFETIME US PASSPORT REPLACEMENT INSURANCE FOR JUST $14.99 PER PERSON
This affordable passport replacement program offers FREE replacement of your US passport if it has been lost, stolen, or damaged – for total up to $299 in free services. Upon receipt of your claim, we will secure the fastest speed necessary to process your passport.
By enrolling, you acknowledge:
- Travel Visa Pro will waive its processing and shipping fees. You will pay Passport Agency fees and photos only.
- Travel Visa Pro will select the processing speed based on your scheduled departure date.
- Coverage does not include replacement of expired passports, name changes, or valid travel visas.
- Coverage cannot exceed our service fee for EMERGENCY passport at the time of the claim.
Insurance coverage excludes:
- Replacement of expired passports, name changes, or valid travel visas;
- Replacement of passports lost, stolen, or damaged while outside United States and its territories. If it does happen, you have to apply at the nearest US Embassy for an emergency passport.
To make a claim, simply call 866-378-1722 or email email@example.com.
TRAVEL REGISTRATION FOR JUST $19.99
TRAVEL REGISTRATION WITH US EMBASSY*:
The US Dept of State highly recommends that U.S. citizens whom are internationally bound to register with the US Embassy of the country they will be visiting. All US citizens can register IF they have an upcoming international trip.
Registration will allow US Embassy officials to provide you with specific information regarding your upcoming trip. They will be able to contact you for family emergencies, country specific updates, evacuation plans, and any travel warnings/alerts. Also, if your passport is lost or stolen, your registration will help expedite your replacement process. Lastly, if you are registered, the Embassy can provide you with a method to evacuate if needed.
For a small fee of $19.99 per person (up to 10 countries per trip), Travel Visa Pro will register your information with the US Dept of State and make sure the US Embassy in which you are traveling to has your information on file. We will also provide you with country specific updates, travel warnings, and any known travel alerts..
To enroll, please check the box on our visa or passport order from to confirm that you would like this service. You will also need to include your emergency contact information when you send your documents to our office. One of our reps will confirm that this information is accurate and we will then register your request. If you need further clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.
* The U.S. Department of State is committed to ensuring that any personal information received by our overseas embassies and consulates pursuant to the STEP process, whether in person or otherwise, is safeguarded against unauthorized disclosure. The data that you provided the U.S. Department of State is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act (5 USC 552a). This means that the U.S. Department of State will not disclose the information you provide us in your STEP application to any third parties unless you have given us written authorization to do so, or unless the disclosure is otherwise permitted by the Privacy Act.
GET AFFORDABLE TRAVEL PROTECTION: Our customers purchase travel insurance for many reasons. Whether for leisure or business travel, travel insurance is critical in today's uncertain world to protect your travel investment, health, belongings and vacation memories. .