Build your trip
+ Add destination

Requirements Listing

Too complicated?Use Concierge Service

Macau Visa

To enter Macau, you need:

A passport that is valid for at least one month beyond the date of your intended stay;
Adequate funds to cover your stay without working locally; and
Evidence of onward/return transportation.
You only need a visa if:

You plan to stay for more than 30 days – obtain an extension with the Macau SAR Immigration Department, if necessary.
You plan to work or study in Macau – visas must be obtained prior to departing the United States.
Other considerations:
Departing and then immediately re-entering Macau may result in a shorter visa duration;
You may stay for up to one year if you enter on your Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card or Hong Kong Re-entry Permit.
You must possess a valid passport and Chinese visa to enter the People’s Republic of China (PRC) from Macau. Further information on travel to and around the PRC is available in our China country information page.

Visit the Macau Immigration Services of Public Security Police Force or the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China website for the most current visa information.