Get visa to PAKISTAN
Picture mighty rivers flowing through lush green valleys with the backdrop of sky-high mountains. That’s what Pakistan has to offer its visitors and why it keeps gaining popularity with U.S. travelers. But before you can embark on a soul-searching adventure where you get to embrace different cultures, you must arm yourself with a Pakistan visa.
Pakistan Visa For U.S. Citizens
You must have a Pakistan visa for U.S. citizens regardless of why you want to visit Pakistan. Moreover, you must abide by the Pakistan immigration laws to avoid incurring fines or getting detained while in the country. The following visas are available for U.S. travelers to Pakistan:
- Tourist visas: The single-entry Pakistan visa has a validity of up to 90 days and allows you to stay in the country for up to 90 days. The multi-entry option varies from 90 to 120 days at a time and has a validity of 1 or 5 years, respectively.
- Business visas: This multi-entry visa has a validity of 5 years and allows you to stay in the country for up to 90 days at a time. It applies to people who want to conduct business in the country.
- Cultural visas: These apply to people who want to visit Pakistan for cultural events. However, you will only need such a visa if you will participate in the said events. If you will be sightseeing and visiting the country’s other sites, you are better off getting a tourist visa.
Do you know what type of visa you need to visit Pakistan? If you are unsure, you can always ask our team to clarify the complexities of each option.
Pakistan Visa Requirements
Did you know that Pakistan visa requirements depend on the purpose of the visit? E-visa applications take place online and require you to submit:
- A scanned copy of your passport which should have 6 months of validity from the time of arrival and two blank pages,
- A digital passport photo taken in the past 3 months,
- Proof of accommodation, and
- A polio vaccination (this requirement is optional as it depends on the regions visited in Pakistan. Be sure to consult the Embassy of Pakistan website for more information).
Besides the above Pakistan visa requirements, you may need to comply with the following guidelines for specific visas:
- Tourist Visas: When getting a Pakistan online visa for tourist purposes, you must confirm your hotel reservation or proof of personal invitation. The latter applies to people who will stay with friends and family while in the country.
- Business Visas: You will need to show a copy of the host organization’s business registration and an invitation letter detailing the purpose of the trip.
- Cultural Visas: You must provide an invitation letter from the host company alongside the other Pakistan visa requirements detailed above.
These visa types allow you to obtain a Pakistan online visa. You do not need to use physical documents to start and complete your Pakistan visa application. Instead, you can fill in the Pakistan visa application form, attach the supporting documents, pay the applicable fee, and submit your application online. Our agents will review the application and send it over for processing. Then you will receive the Pakistan online visa via the email address provided during the application.
Pakistan Visa Application Form
Pakistan visa fees are non-refundable, and you will thus need to fork out more money if you make a mistake. Luckily, when applying via Travel Visa Pro, this will not happen as we will ensure that your details align with the Pakistan immigration laws. You can access the Pakistan visa application form via our website, where you will need to include:
- The type of visa you want,
- Supporting documents for your purpose of visit,
- A digital picture, and
- Visa fees.
You can always use our concierge services, where an expert will fill out the form on your behalf, submit it, and ensure you get your Pakistan visa on time.
Pakistan Visa Fees
We offer different types of Pakistan visas which entail different validities and entries. Additionally, we provide various other services to streamline your Pakistan visa application, including faster processing times. We advise you to select the most suitable package for your travel needs using our website. If you want a custom quote, please contact our team at +1-833-TVP-VISA (887-8472) to arrange this for you.
Do you need a visa to go to Pakistan?
Not only do foreigners need a visa to enter Pakistan but they must also hold valid passports that will remain valid six months past the date of exit from Pakistan. Failure to possess these documents bars you from entering the country. Travel Visa Pro can help you apply for your visa to ease your travel.
How to get a visa to Pakistan?
Foreigners traveling to Pakistan have the option of obtaining a visa on arrival. However, the terms surrounding such visas are often complicated and it’s always best to get the visa approval underway before boarding a flight to Pakistan. Travel Visa Pro can help you navigate the visa application and approval processes with ease.
How much is a visa to Pakistan?
Visitors to Pakistan have the option to choose between tourist and business visas with single or multiple entries. As such, the fees payable for these services are quite varied as each visa comes with different privileges. To help us advise you on how much your visa will cost, please let us know what you need.
How long does it take to get a visa to Pakistan?
If you are traveling within a short time, you can take advantage of our Pakistan processing periods which can take as few as 2 days! However, we would like to point out that the period taken depends on the visa type and the number of entries. Moreover, we can expedite your application, if required.
Choose Your Service