Do I have to provide proof of travel?

In order to expedite any passport applications, the State Department requires proof of travel within two weeks or four weeks if you need a visa. Proof of travel includes a flight itinerary, hotel reservation, cruise ticket, etc. You can also provide a letter from your employer if you need a passport expedited for work. If you are renewing your passport or are applying for a second passport, we can process your application without proof of travel. If you have to have your application executed by an Acceptance Agent (i.e. New, Lost, or Child Passports), you MUST show proof of travel to the Agent or else they will not execute your application per their regulations. If you cannot proof of travel or cannot book anything without a valid passport number, there is a letter of explanation found on our website that you can fill out to explain your current circumstance and need for expedited processing.

Get Your New Passport Here