Trip protection

Passport replacement

Passport replacement – If your US passport has been lost, stolen, or damaged and you have signed up for this service, Travel Visa Pro will process the replacement for free (up to a $299 value in service). This does not apply to expired passports, passport with no remaining blank pages, or passports lost or damaged outside the United States.

Travel registration

Travel registration – With this service, Travel Visa Pro will register your information with the US Department of State and make sure the US Embassy in which you are traveling to has your information on file. We will also provide you with country specific updates, travel warnings, and any known travel alerts.

Travel insurance

Travel insurance – Whether you’re traveling for business, leisure, to a country without many travel warnings, or engaging in low-risk activities abroad, many choose to protect themselves with travel insurance.