Your use of www.TravelVisaPro.com and the services provided by Travel Visa Pro, LLC, a California limited liability company (“Travel Visa Pro”), is subject to your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and you agree to use this website or our services in accordance with and subject to these Terms. The Terms as set out hereafter constitute the entire agreement between you and Travel Visa Pro. If you do not accept these Terms, please contact us before accessing or using any page on Travel Visa Pro websites or services provided therein. You consent to be bound by these Terms.
THIS AGREEMENT is between you, the user of this Site or Travel Visa Pro’s services, and Travel Visa Pro.
NO LIABILITY AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
TRAVEL VISA PRO’S LIABILITY IN ALL CASES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED TO, AND TRAVEL VISA PRO IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE BEYOND, THE FOLLOWING, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES:
- TRAVEL VISA PRO’S LIABILITY FOR ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM ANY CAUSE OR FAULT WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO A PASSPORT DURING THE COURSE OF VISA/PASSPORT PROCESSING, IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL REPLACEMENT COST OF THE PASSPORT OR $220.00, WHICHEVER IS LESS. TRAVEL VISA PRO RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ALL INSTANCES TO SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS THAT HAD BEEN IN TRAVEL VISA PRO CARE AND CONTROL IN LIEU OF PAYMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TRAVEL VISA PRO ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SERVICES OF THE PASSPORT AGENCY OR EMBASSY/CONSULATE IN CONNECTION WITH THE GRANTING OF PASSPORTS OR VISAS, NOR FOR ANY DELAYS, LOSS OF PASSPORTS OR OTHER MATERIALS OCCASIONED BY SUCH SERVICES OR BY ANY DELIVERY SERVICES SUCH AS FEDEX, UPS, OR THE US POSTAL SERVICE.
- TRAVEL VISA PRO’S WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES FROM ANY CAUSE OR FAULT WHATSOEVER, AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR TRAVEL INTERRUPTION, CHANGES IN TRAVEL OR PREVENTION OR LIMITATION OF TRAVEL AND RESULTING COSTS AND EXPENSES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES BE DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS, IN EXCESS OF THE TRAVEL VISA PRO PROCESSING FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR VISA PROCESSING, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER OR NOT TRAVEL VISA PRO HAD KNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT BE INCURRED AND WHETHER OR NOT TRAVEL VISA PRO MAY BE, OR MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, A CONTRIBUTING CAUSE.
- TRAVEL VISA PRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY RESPECT OR FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR LOSS OR DELAY CAUSED BY EVENTS THAT WE CANNOT OR DO NOT CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, WEATHER CONDITIONS, ACTS OF PUBLIC ENEMIES, WAR, STRIKES, CIVIL COMMOTIONS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF PUBLIC AUTHORITIES (INCLUDING PASSPORT AND EMBASSY CONSULAR OFFICIALS), PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, GOVERNMENT AGENCY CLOSURES, GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS, OR YOUR FAILURE TO CAREFULLY INSPECT VISA DATES AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, SHIPPING COURIER (E.G. LOCAL COURIER, FEDEX , UPS, USPS, ETC.) FAILURES OR NEGLIGENCE.
- TRAVEL VISA PRO STRIVES TO PUBLISH THE MOST CURRENT AND COMPLETE VISA/PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS. HOWEVER, REQUIREMENTS FOR VISAS AND PASSPORTS ARE SET BY SOVEREIGN NATIONS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. IN USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE (A.K.A. US PASSPORT, VISA, VISA SUPPORT, CONSULAR FEES) DETAILS AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION INCLUDING INFORMATION RELATING TO TRAVEL SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE AND MAY HAVE INACCURACIES AND TRAVEL VISA PRO IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH MISTAKES.
- ALL US PASSPORTS AND TRAVEL VISAS ARE ISSUED BY AN AUTHORIZED FOREIGN CONSULATE/EMBASSY OR US PASSPORT AGENCIES AND NOT BY TRAVEL VISA PRO. TRAVEL VISA PRO ONLY PREPARES AND EXPEDITES DOCUMENT ISSUANCE WITH THE APPROPRIATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR FOREIGN EMBASSY. TRAVEL VISA PRO HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF THE MISTAKES AND DELAYS CAUSED BY THESE AGENCIES OR ORGANIZATIONS.
- TRAVEL VISA PRO WILL OUTSOURCE ITS PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES, INCLUDING ENTITIES IN OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THE PHILIPPINES. TRAVEL VISA PRO HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT TO ANY DOCUMENTS LOST, STOLEN, OR DESTROYED IN TRANSIT TO OR FROM ANY PROCESSING FACILITY, NOR ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DOCUMENTS OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION LOST, STOLEN, OR DESTROYED BY ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS WORKING AT ANY THE PROCESSING CENTERS.
- PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER, YOU SHOULD ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED THESE TERMS AND THAT THEY ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.
- WHILE TRAVEL VISA PRO MAKES ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT PASSPORT, VISA, AND TRAVEL SERVICES LISTED HOLD UP TO THE HIGHEST ETHICAL AND PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS, THE LISTING OF ANY TRAVEL SERVICES IN THE WEBSITE IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS A RECOMMENDATION FROM TRAVEL VISA PRO OR A REPRESENTATION THAT THESE SERVICES WILL BE SUITABLE FOR THE USER’S PURPOSE.
- TRAVEL VISA PRO SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT THAT THESE SERVICES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSE.
PHYSICAL ACCESS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to security concerns and because Travel Visa Pro handles personal documents and information, all our doors may remain locked during business hours.
San Francisco: Our San Francisco office has only stair access. However, to reasonably accommodate all our customers, there is a handicap-accessible buzzer next to the entrance, and is identified with a handicapped sign. If you have difficulty climbing up the stairs, please ring that buzzer or call the main toll-free phone number 833-887-8472. Our staff will come to the door and will personally ensure that you have access to the necessary forms and services. Travel Visa Pro want you to know that it makes sure you get the same great, personal service as everybody else as well as have easy access to its facilities. If it is reasonably feasible and you live nearby, Travel Visa Pro may provide home delivery/ pick up of your passport.
All Offices: As access is by agreed appointment only, Travel Visa Pro limits your permission, license and invitation to the premises to the time of the appointment.
COVID-19 Precautions for All Offices: Travel Visa Pro does not itself have control over the premises in which your appointment may take place. Our staff is committed to complying with all applicable federal, state, and local ordinances, rules, and regulations pertaining to the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, as well as any policies regarding same as may be posted and enforced by the premises owner or manager.
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND INDEMNITIES AS INVITEE TO PREMISES
Representations and Warranties you make when physically entering premises;
As an inducement for Travel Visa Pro to agree to provide services to you, YOU:
- Acknowledge that Travel Visa Pro does not regularly control the premises where the appointment is to take place, (the “Premises”) and that meetings are appointment only;
- Acknowledge that Premises owners or management controls the Premises, not Travel Visa Pro;
- Warrant that you have complied and will comply with federal, state, and local ordinances pertaining to social distancing, mask-wearing, personal hygiene, limitation of time at exposure, and notification of others of any COVID-19 positive;
- Warrant that at the time of your entry onto the Premises, you (i) do not have COVID-19 and are not exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, or fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea; or (ii) have not, within the two weeks prior to your appointment, been in close contact with a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19 or who was then exhibiting the symptoms described above;
- Acknowledge that for the duration of your entry onto the Premises you will comply with all lawful health and safety policies, including without limitation those affecting COVID-19, then posted by the owner or manager of the Premises; 6. Represent that you have adequate insurance to protect yourself and any third parties who may be affected by your actions from any negligence, including without limitation negligence alleged or shown to have taken place on the Premises or in connection with your access thereto; and
- PROMISE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS TRAVEL VISA PRO FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES, OR HARM, INCLUDING ECONOMIC INJURIES AND PERSONAL INJURIES ALL THE WAY UP TO AND INCLUDING DEATH, THAT MAY BE ALLEGED, CLAIMED, OR PROVEN BY ANY THIRD PARTY ASSERTING BY, THROUGH, OR UNDER YOU, RESULTING FROM IN ANY CAUSAL CHAIN TO ANY NEGLIGENCE ALLEGED SHOWN OR PROVEN TO HAVE OCCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR ENTRY ONTO THE PREMISES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR COVID-19 STATUS, EVEN IF SUCH HARM IS ALLEGED, SHOWN, OR PROVEN TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE PARTIAL OR SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF TRAVEL VISA PRO.
ALL USE BY YOU OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND FOR ALL RISK OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF OR REFERRING TO OR RELYING ON INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT TRAVEL VISA PRO AND THE PROVIDERS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORK SERVICES TO TRAVEL VISA PRO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING AFTER YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WITH RESPECT THERETO WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER GROUNDS.
THIS WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE TO ALL USERS “AS IS”. TRAVEL VISA PRO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS THAT THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. TRAVEL VISA PRO ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUG, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, INTERVENTION, ALTERATION OR USE, FRAUD, THEFT, TECHNICAL FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY, OR ANY EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND ITS CONTROL, WHICH CORRUPTS OR AFFECTS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS AND THE INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF ANY ASPECT OF THIS WEBSITE. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS ABOUT ANY OF THE SERVICES, INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR ACCURACY, THEIR COMPLETENESS OR THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ARBITRATION OF CLAIMS
EXCEPT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, AS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF TRAVEL VISA PRO’S SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY CLAIMS TO ARBITRATION, INCLUDING ANY DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY TRAVEL VISA PRO. ARBITRATION SHALL BE HELD IN HOUSTON, HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS BY A THREE-MEMBER PANEL, ONE ARBITRATOR CHOSEN BY EACH PARTY AND THE THIRD ARBITRATOR TO BE CHOSEN BY THE ARBITRATORS, OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, PURSUANT TO THE COMMERCIAL RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN EFFECT AT THE TIME THAT WRITTEN NOTICE IS GIVEN OF SUCH DISPUTE OR CLAIM. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (FAA) SHALL SUPERSEDE AND OVERRIDE THE TEXAS ARBITRATION ACT (TAA), AND ANY RULING BY THE ARBITRATION PANEL MAY BE SUBMITTED TO ANY STATE COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ENFORCEMENT THEREOF. THE PREVAILING PARTY SHALL BE ENTITLED TO REIMBURSEMENT OF ITS ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS BY THE OTHER PARTY.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this website, you represent and warrant to Travel Visa Pro that you will not use any of its websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AND FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE
Due to security concerns and because Travel Visa Pro handles personal documents and information, all our doors may remain locked during business hours. However, there is an accessible buzzer/door bell, which identified with handicapped sign, next to each entrance. Please ring it or call main toll-free phone number 833-887-8472 if you have difficulty climbing up the stairs.
Our staff member will come open the door and help you get to the office. She may bring you the passport/visa or the forms to fill out. Travel Visa Pro want you to know that it makes sure you get the same great, personal service as everybody else as well as have easy access to its facilities. If it is feasible and you live nearby, Travel Visa Pro may provide home delivery/ pick up of your passport.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
You confirm that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using your log-in information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Travel Visa Pro. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Travel Visa Pro does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks on this website to such other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators, nor does Travel Visa Pro represent that such third party sites are the only or most appropriate source of the information you seek.
ORDER PROCESSING CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply to orders of visa and passport services (a.k.a. visa, visa support, passport, etc.) made by you through this website.
(1) Placing an order
On placing an order, you shall pay a non-refundable government/consulate processing fee. You agree that your credit card(s) will be billed and check(s)/money order(s) will be deposited immediately. Our fees are all-inclusive, but you agree to pay all applicable taxes and return shipping charges relating to the purchase of any visa, passport, or other products or services. Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. Travel Visa Pro is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
(2) Processing an order
US Passport Agency, foreign Consulate or embassy or any other government branch will issue your travel documents (e.g. Visa, Passport) according to information provided on your application, documentation, and payment. Government officials may request additional documentation at their discretion. They may also decline issuance of your visa/passport without disclosing the reason for denial as well as refuse to refund any government/consular fees. Travel Visa Pro uses USPS, FedEx or commercial airline Cargo services for all its shipping needs unless instructed otherwise and are subject to the conditions set by these companies. Travel Visa Pro is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs while the product is in client’s possession or in transit. Travel Visa Pro strongly encourages its clients to use shipping services that provide real-time tracking of packages in transit. Travel Visa Pro is not responsible for any failures or mistakes by shipping companies to deliver, deliver on time, track, locate, keep safe, any and all packages. Travel Visa Pro cannot and does not warrant any claims or guarantees made by shipping companies as to the quality of service, timely delivery, availability of service, and other claims.
Each countries requirements for passports and visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While Travel Visa Pro strives to provide current and complete information, Travel Visa Pro cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied on its websites is the most current and complete. Travel Visa Pro reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstance, all as interpreted in Travel Visa Pro’s sole and absolute discretion.
(3) Acceptance of Procedures
As a condition of placing an order through this website, you agree to assume any risks involved in the processing of your order. These risks include, but are not limited to: the sending of personally identifiable information or government documents abroad for purposes of processing the order; any risk of your documents or personally identifiable information getting lost, destroyed, or stolen in transit to or from a processing center; or any risk of your documents or personally identifiable information getting lost, destroyed, or stolen during processing. While Travel Visa Pro will make efforts to protect your information such as contractually obligating personnel to the non-use and non-disclosure of any information they are exposed to during the processing of your order, Travel Visa Pro cannot assure with certainty that such information is absolutely protected.
TRAVEL VISA PRO MAY CANCEL ITS SERVICE AND REFUND ITS SERVICE FEES IF THERE IS A MISTAKE MADE ON OUR PART, IF THERE HAS BEEN AN OVERBOOKING OF OUR SERVICES, OR IF DUE TO GOVERNMENT CLOSURES, WE BECOME UNABLE TO SERVICE BOOKINGS BY PROVIDING YOU A WRITTEN NOTICE, BY PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC MAIL, OF OUR ELECTION TO CANCEL THE BOOKED SERVICES. ANY SUCH NOTICE SHALL BE SENT TO THE PHYSICAL OR ELECTRONIC MAIL PROVIDED BY YOU AND SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UPON DISPATCH. ANY SUCH REFUNDS SHALL BE MADE ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. TRAVEL VISA PRO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE REFUND TO ANYONE AND FOR ANY REASON.
Please mail all service failure letters via a traceable mail service (For example, USPS Priority Mail with tracking services, FedEx Tracking, or other equivalent options) to: 2401 Fountain View Dr., #461, Houston, TX 77057. ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED TO THE PAYMENT FORM THAT WAS USED FOR PURCHASE. PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS FOR REFUND. TRAVEL VISA PRO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH SUBMITTING SERVICE FAILURE LETTERS.
For purposes of any refund, the amount you are entitled to in a refund will depend on the work completed by Travel Visa Pro, and you will be entitled to amounts not yet worked. Travel Visa Pro will have earned 70% of the amount paid upon preparation of your application for submission to the necessary entity, which may be a United States passport agency, the Department of State, a consulate, an embassy, a county clerk, a State Secretary of State office or any other third party or entity as necessary to complete our services. Your shipment of necessary documents, which is to be arranged by you, will be in this initial 70%. Travel Visa Pro’s failure to receive documents due to your failure to properly arrange for the shipment of the same shall not exclude Travel Visa Pro’s right to retain the amounts earned. 20% of the amount paid shall be earned once Travel Visa Pro submits the prepared paperwork to the relevant entity. The remaining 10% of the refund will be earned upon delivery of the final documentation. However, if Travel Visa Pro cancels its services booked by you by providing the requisite notice prior to any work being completed, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Travel Visa Pro does not accept responsibility for cancellations by you regardless of the circumstances in which the cancellation is made unless you wish to cancel a service before your passport and other supporting documents were received by Travel Visa Pro. If this is the case, you can do so by paying $49 administrative/cancellation fee or 15% of the administrative fees then incurred by Travel Visa Pro, whichever is higher, by notifying Customer Care. You will receive a full refund less $49 cancellation fee or 15% of the administrative fees then incurred by Travel Visa Pro, whichever is higher, and any fees already paid for this particular service and for return shipping (if prepaid). However, no embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded after the documents have been received and the application process has begun.
(5) Administrative Fee for Inactive Orders
Your online order will be cancelled and your credit card will be charged $49 administrative/cancellation fee or 15% of the administrative fees then incurred by Travel Visa Pro, whichever is higher, if we do not receive your documents 21 day after your online order placement. If you wish to continue with your request after the administrative fee has been assessed, please call us or mail your paperwork and we will re-open your online request and apply amount paid towards your final bill.
Travel Visa Pro shall not accept any liability for losses, additional expenses or any claim whatsoever due to changes in accommodation or other travel services, sickness, weather, strikes or any other cause. All such losses, additional expenses or claims will be borne by you unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing.
(6) Disclaimer of Travel Visa Pro as a Shipper
Travel Visa Pro is not a shipping entity and is not responsible for the shipment of sensitive documents when you utilize our services. You will be responsible for the arrangement of transportation of relevant documents on your own behalf, including sensitive documents such as passports. It is your duty to have the document delivered to Travel Visa Pro by the correct time. Delivery must be received by the date designated in the agreement you sign for our services.
NO LIABILITY IN CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
Travel Visa Pro makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit card and debit card transactions are secure. HOWEVER, if unauthorized charges appear on your credit card or debit card statement for any card used on this website at any time during or after you place your order, conduct your transaction or disclose your card details on this website, Travel Visa Pro shall not be liable or responsible in any way in respect of any damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by you arising from or in any way connected with site use, transaction or disclosure, subject only to any statutory rights which you may have.
COPYRIGHT, NOTICE AND LIMITED LICENSE
The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (“Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties. Travel Visa Pro or its licensors (as the case may be) retains all right, title, interest, and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, Materials, software, products or services obtained from this website. Other than expressly provided herein, nothing in these terms shall be construed as inferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of Travel Visa Pro, its licensors or any third party. Any persons breaching any of this provision will be prosecuted.
You agree to indemnify and hold Travel Visa Pro, its subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, members, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website or Travel Visa Pro’s services.
Travel Visa Pro’s failure to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms shall not be a waiver of them or the rights attaching to any of them.
The headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning or scope of these Terms or otherwise be given other legal effect.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Travel Visa Pro reserves the right to change these Terms as well as the contents of this website for any reason and without notice, and without liability to you, any other user, or any third party. This right shall not affect the Terms accepted by you upon making a legitimate reservation or purchase using this website. You should check these Terms for any changes each time you access the website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and your use of this website are governed by the laws of the United States of American and the State of Texas.
The services are to be performed, and/or are deemed to be performed, in Houston, Texas, and any dispute arising under or relating to use of the website or our services (whether in contract, tort, or both) shall be resolved in the courts located within the state of Texas. You hereby consent to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts within the State of Texas for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website and/or the action or inaction of Travel Visa Pro in the performance services, each time you access the website or use such services. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Travel Visa Pro as a result of these Terms or your use of this website. Travel Visa Pro’s performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Travel Visa Pro’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by Travel Visa Pro with respect to such use. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Travel Visa Pro with respect to this website and Travel Visa Pro’s services supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Travel Visa Pro with respect to this website and its services. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Although Travel Visa Pro cannot monitor the conduct of its users offsite, it is a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from this website in order to harass, abuse or harm other persons, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user or person without their prior express consent.
On occasions, we may supply statistics about our customers to third parties such as visa support agent, or other travel agents. Travel Visa Pro strives to ensure that these statistics do not contain personally identifying information.
If at any time you believe that Travel Visa Pro has not adhered to these principles, please notify us via the contact form and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.
Any questions, please contact Travel Visa Pro.