Build your trip
+ Add destination

Requirements Listing

Too complicated?Use Concierge Service

Replace Damaged Passport

Have you lost your passport and need a new one in a hurry? Did you accidentally damage your passport before a big trip? Travel Visa Pro staff are waiting to help you with your passport replacement. We offer a variety of options to ensure you will be able to replace a lost or damaged passport.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Passport in the U.S.?

Believe it or not, the circumstances surrounding your passport no longer able to be accepted at immigration determine how you need to replace it. If you haven’t started traveling yet and noticed your passport has acquired a new hole – we don’t need to know why! – you’ll need to start the process of replacing it immediately. For those whose passports were lost or stolen, they will need to register the loss with the US Department of State and, for the latter, report the theft. A police report is usually required to replace a stolen passport.

Under these circumstances inside the continental United States, Travel Visa Pro is on hand to help. We can replace a passport in as little as 24 hours. Losing your documents the day before you travel doesn’t mean you have to reschedule critical plans anymore when you trust the experts at Travel Visa Pro.


Feel free to contact our passport experts at 1-833-TVP-VISA (887-8472)


Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Passport outside the U.S.?

Unfortunately, having a passport lost, stolen, or damaged when you’re currently abroad makes the replacement process a bit more complicated. Assuming you obtained your documents with Travel Visa Pro prior to leaving the United States, contact one of our agents to talk you through what you need to do. Your trip should be registered with the Department of State and it never hurts to have a photocopy of your passport information page to expedite a replacement.

Please remember Travel Visa Pro can only (physically) assist clients with lost, stolen, or damaged passports in the United States. Passports that have been stolen or lost abroad require that you file a police report and obtain a copy to present to the nearest US embassy or consulate. Once there, consular staff can issued a limited validity passport for the remainder of your trip, or a full ten-year replacement book.

Replacing your Passport with Travel Visa Pro

There are plenty of options for replacing a lost, stolen, or damaged passport when you choose Travel Visa Pro. Our Same Day Service allows clients to make an appointment at one of our nine offices and have a new passport in your hands by the end of the same business day. TVP also offers business travelers our Executive Choice program, letting our president personally handle your application and inquiries.

If there’s less of a rush but the same desire for protection of your personal information during the passport replacement process, you can trust Travel Visa Pro to provide the service you need. Whether you need a lost passport to be reissued within the week, or a stolen passport by the next day, TVP has you covered.

Contact one of the nine Travel Visa Pro offices across the country or deliver your application to one of the numerous pick up and drop off locations today for information regarding replacing your U.S. passport. We’re here to help!


The category “Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Passport” applies to you, if:

  • Your valid passport has been lost, stolen, or severely damaged.

Our U.S. passport replacement processing times are given in BUSINESS days and not calendar days. This excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays!


Choose Your Service

Same day
Executive Choice Passport
Next Day