I am divorced and plan to travel with my children, do I need permission from their mother/father?

Yes. The notarized consent form must be completed by both parents. The only exception is when one parent as sole custody of the children, in which case you must provide a copy of the Court order.

Get Your Brazil Visa Here

Read also
By Travel Visa Pro

My passport no longer has any blank visa pages, can I still get a visa?

apply for a visa, brazil visa, passport pages