I have a passport card, but have not been issued a passport book, how do I apply for a book?

  • If your card has ten year validity you can apply for a book with a DS-82 and instead of providing a book to be renewed, you would use your passport card. Both will be returned when the new book is issued.
  • If your card has only five year validity, you will have to apply for a book with a DS-11 and have your documents executed by an Acceptance Agent as outlined in our New Passport section.


Get Your New Passport Here