I have an application currently processing with the State Department and I don’t think I’ll receive it back in time for my trip; can you help me expedite my passport application?

We cannot help expedite an application that has already been submitted. You would have to formally withdraw your application, forfeit your fees, and start the application process over again from the beginning. Your other option is to show up personally at the nearest Passport Agency to set up a will-call pick up of your passport, additional expediting fees may apply and this does not guarantee you will receive your passport in time for your trip.

Get Your New Passport Here