Last minute preparations are situations in which many of us find ourselves, especially when it comes to travel documents. You could be going to a foreign country within the month, and on taking a look at your passport, you realize that your current legal name does not match that on your travel documents. What do you do in such an instance? Well, the best place to begin would be looking into when the name change took place and how long you had held your passport by then. Take an example of someone who got a divorce and changed their name six months ago. If their passport is less than a year old, then they can get a name change. However, if their passport is more than a year old, they qualify for a passport renewal. At Travel Visa Pro, we offer expedited name change services such that you will have your travel documents in less than a day. What’s more, we will deliver your passport to your doorstep.

Our agent first ensures that you qualify for a name change and if not, they take you through the renewal process. One of the main rush passport name change requirements is that you should have documents that show the legal name change. Given that the state department does not accept copies, you should provide us with original papers on the same. Acceptable records in this regard include divorce decrees, marriage certificates and court decrees on a name change.

Next on the list regarding rush passport name change requirements is the need to show the reason for the expedition. You could be processing a visa in the coming weeks or leaving the state in a few weeks. Evidence in such circumstances includes booking confirmations, official letters from your place of work and travel itineraries. You also need to have two signed letters of authorization, two recent passport photos, and two complete DS 82 forms. Call on us today, and we will do the rushing on your behalf.

  • TWO Original Signed Letters of Authorization.

    TWO Original Signed Letters of Authorization. Please print and complete BY HAND, and sign two copies of this document. Photocopies not accepted.

  • Two (2) Identical, Recent (not older than 3 months, no eye glasses allowed) Passport Photographs

    To process your application, you are required to provide identical passport-style photographs (2 x 2 inches in size. Government Agencies have very specific regulations regarding the passport photographs. We recommend visiting professional photographer. Please review samples of well composed photos to avoid passport processing delays. The acceptance of your photo is always at the discretion of the U.S. passport agency. Beginning November 1, 2016, You must take off eye glasses for your U.S. Passport photo.

  • US Passport Renewal Form (#DS-82)

    Complete Online – Form DS-82 (click here) – Department of State website will open in a new window. After completing and printing out the application form in duplicate please print TWO COPIES. PLEASE PRINT OUT AND SUBMIT ONLY ONE-SIDED PAGES OF THE APPLICATION. We will accept only application completed ONLINE (applications not containing the 2D barcode or not accompanied by a duplicate application with the 2D barcode will be placed in suspense). If you wish us to type-up your application, we offer an exclusive concierge service. A $35 convenience fee will be assessed for this service. ORDER YOUR US PASSPORT CONCIERGE SERVICE HERE.

  • Legal Records Showing Name Change

    One of the following Original documents (fax or photocopies are not acceptable):

    • Marriage License
    • Divorce Decree
    • Court Decree of Name Change
  • Payment to Department of State
    • Please write a personal or cashier’s check payable to “U.S. Department of State” for $170.00 (Passport book only) or $170 (Passport book and Passport card). You should write your date of birth on the MEMO line of the check. Starter’s checks are not accepted.
    • For a $5 convenience fee Travel Visa Pro will get a check to pay Department of State dues.
  • Copy of Evidence of Immediate Travel

    Copy of airline/ferry/train ticket/itinerary indicating travel to a foreign country in less than 14 days or a foreign travel visa is required within four weeks. If you do not have one, or are driving to Mexico/Canada, or need passport for any other personal or business matter, you have to proof immediate need for your passport. It can be a letter from employer on its letterhead detailing the need for urgent business trip OR a circular from employer mandating a need for each employee to have a valid US passport (e.g. pilots, flight attendants, etc.) OR hotel reservation in Mexico/ Canada OR any other document detailing the rush need for passport. If you do not have any of the above or have doubts, please fill out this statement.