Getting your second passport renewed at an expedited rate is quite easy, thanks to Travel Visa Pro. We provide these services to US citizens, and we have offices located countrywide. You can also contact us by social media, our site or by phone. Our agents are available to you round the clock to take on your application and to ensure that the process is smooth. When it comes to budget second passport renewal requirements, we require that you be in possession of a second passport that is well-kept and which has expired. You should also prove that your travel plans are imminent, hence the expedition. If you have these documents on your side, we can then move on to the other budget second passport renewal requirements. If not, our agents will take you through different ways in which you can get your second passport in a timely fashion.
Expedited passport renewals require that you provide us with two signed letters of authorization which allow us to act on your behalf. You should complete and sign these letters by hand for the state department to term them as valid. Next, you should provide us with two recent passport photos which are an authentic likeness of you. Ideally, these images should not be more than three months old. You should also present us with a second passport renewal request form. When doing so, ensure that you use the standard version as other statements can lead to delays in the process. In addition to these documents, ensure that you submit two DS 82 forms and your most recent passport. Regarding urgent travel plans, you can use records such as plane tickets to foreign countries, booking confirmations, and travel itineraries. Our agents will guide you at each stage to ensure that the submission, review and application processes go through without a hitch.
- TWO Original Signed Letters of Authorization.
TWO Original Signed Letters of Authorization. Please print and complete BY HAND, and sign two copies of this document. Photocopies not accepted.
- Two (2) Identical, Recent (not older than 3 months, no eye glasses allowed) Passport Photographs
To process your application, you are required to provide identical passport-style photographs (2 x 2 inches in size. Government Agencies have very specific regulations regarding the passport photographs. We recommend visiting professional photographer. Please review samples of well composed photos to avoid passport processing delays. The acceptance of your photo is always at the discretion of the U.S. passport agency. Beginning November 1, 2016, You must take off eye glasses for your U.S. Passport photo.
- Second Passport Renewal Request Form
Second Passport Renewal Request Form
You must use this standard second passport renewal request statement to avoid delays. Please put a passport number of passport which is still valid (NOT EXPIRED) . If second passport is still valid , please put its number. If 10 year passport is still valid, please put its number. If both valid, please put second passport number.
- US Second Passport Renewal Form (#DS-82)
- Application must bear original and genuine signature. Fax or photocopies are not acceptable.
- Complete Online -Form DS-82 – Department of State website will open in a new window. After completing. please print TWO copies on one side of the page.
- Please put Second, the one being renewed, passport number on DS-82 form.
- No handwritten applications are accept by Department of State . Applications, which do not contain the 2D barcode or not accompanied by a duplicate application with the 2D barcode will be placed in suspense). For a $35 convenience, we can replicate and type up your handwritten application on government website. If you wish this service, please let us know.
- Please put PHYSICAL address as your home and permanent address (DO NOT PUT P.O. BOX). If you put P.O. BOX, your application will be rejected and delayed.
- Your Current or Most Recent Second Passport
Please send to us your original second passport even if it is expired
- Payment to US Department of State
- Please write a check payable to “U.S. Department of State” for $60 (if your passport was issued less than 1 year) OR for $170.00 (if your passport was issued more than 1 year ago). You should write your date of birth on the MEMO line of the check.
- A $5 convenience fee is assessed on government agency fees when they are paid by Travel Visa Pro check.
- Copy of Evidence of Immediate Travel
Copy of airline/ferry/train ticket/itinerary indicating travel to a foreign country in less than 14 days or a foreign travel visa is required within four weeks. If you do not have one, or are driving to Mexico/Canada, or need passport for any other personal or business matter, you have to proof immediate need for your passport. It can be a letter from employer on its letterhead detailing the need for urgent business trip OR a circular from employer mandating a need for each employee to have a valid US passport (e.g. pilots, flight attendants, etc.) OR hotel reservation in Mexico/ Canada OR any other document detailing the rush need for passport. If you do not have any of the above or have doubts, please fill out this statement.
- Mailing Instructions
1. Current US Passport (original)
2. TWO Original Signed Letters of Authorization,
3. Letter of Explanation (original)
4. Two Identical, Recent Passport Photos,
5. Evidence of Immediate Travel,
6. COMPLETED & SIGNED DS-82 (original),
7. Payment for “Travel Visa Pro”. Make checks payable to “Travel Visa Pro”.
8. Personal Check or Money Order for $170.00 payable to U.S. Department of State