Are you traveling to China but do not fall under tourist, work, or business visas? If yes, the China F visa might be the right fit for your travel needs. We guide you on who should get this visa, the requirements you must meet to get it, and how soon you can get one. Plus, we show you how expedited services can help you get to China sooner than you think:
China F Visa for U.S. Citizens
A China F visa for U.S. citizens is a non-business visa that allows you to travel to China for any of the following purposes:
- Academic reasons, and
- Cultural exchanges.
These purposes should be on behalf of an employer or organization in the U.S. Else; you must apply for student or work visas. Moreover, you should not be paid for participating in the said events. Payments equate to gainful employment, thus necessitating a work visa. If you are still determining whether you should get the China F visa or another visa type, our team can help. We will assess your travel reasons and needs and guide you on what best matches your itinerary.
What is the China F visa duration? The typical visa is available in single, double, and multiple entries. It allows you to remain in mainland China for up to 30 days per visit. However, this duration is not guaranteed as it depends on your assessment during the visa application. You should comply with all the China F visa requirements to ensure you get 30 days or a duration close to this.
China F Visa Service
There are many considerations involved in the China F visa application. For example, stapling your documents results in rejection! Thus, having someone to guide you on what to do and avoid is integral to a successful application. TVP acts as this guide by providing the following services:
- Consultation: We understand that you may need to know if the Chinese F visa fits you. Our team is here to review your individual travel needs and advise whether you should apply for this or another visa.
- Document Review: Presenting correct documents gets you a step closer to approval. We will ensure you have included the required information and advise you on what else to include to ease the visa application process.
- Expedited Visa Services: Standard visa processes can take weeks or even months to complete. But only some have this much time on their hands. TVP understands this and offers a flexible yet expedited solution that takes a few days to weeks to complete. And the best part? You choose the best timeline for you, and we will get you a visa within that period.
Besides the Chinese F visa, our team also processes passports and translations. So, feel free to ask if you need to get your travel documents in order.
China F Visa Requirements
Anyone who wants a China F visa must present the following documents:
- A passport valid for at least six months past the date of entry,
- A complete China F visa application form signed in blue or black ink,
- A recent passport photo,
- Proof of U.S. residency, e.g., government ID,
- A copy of a return or onward flight ticket,
- An invitation letter from the host organization in China, and
- Proof of accommodation.
The embassy or consulate can also request other documentation to process your Chinese F visa. For example, former Chinese nationals should present their Chinese passports. You should submit as many supporting documents as you can to help you strengthen your application.
China F Visa Application
Going about the Chinese F visa application process is easy. You only need to fulfill the following steps:
- Compile the required documents, ensuring you do not leave out any important documentation,
- Hand over the documents to the TVP team for a review process. If anything is incorrect or incomplete, we will let you know so you can change it before the submission process,
- Attend your appointment at the consulate or embassy. You should have booked this in advance. If you are yet to do so, TVP can do it for you at a cost.
You should get a response within the expedited time, enabling you to embark on your travel plans.
China F Visa Cost
You must include a fee as part of visa application. This China F visa cost comprises two fees. The first is the government fee which all applicants must pay to start their application process. The second fee is the processing fee which relates to the timeline of your application. At TVP, we offer timelines ranging from a few days to weeks; your choice will determine the final cost. You can always use our website or call our agents for an individualized quote.
Concierge Service partners you with a dedicated Specialist who will manage your request from start to finish, complete applications forms, review all materials during the process, ensure priority submission and keep you updated the whole time – beginning within two business hours of your request. Concierge Team members have years of experience and can make the complex easy for you.
Additional fees apply. View details
Are all of the requirements too complicated? Would you prefer a dedicated professional to take on your Passport and/or Visa order and work with you personally to simplify and streamline the process as much possible? If you have ever whispered to yourself, "I wish someone would just take care of this for me!", then your whispers are ready to be answered by our Concierge Team.
Concierge Service customers are connected with our Concierge Team who will assist you in:
- Filling out the application on your behalf
- Collecting the required documents
- Reviewing all of your applications and documents with you over the phone
- Assuring you are getting exactly the correct Passport and/or Visas that you need for your trip, exactly as fast as you need them, taking all of the guesswork out of the process for you.
To start your Concierge order, simply click "Yes, add Concierge Service", fill out the very simple form, and our Concierge Team will reach out to you within 3 business hours to get your Passport and/or Visa order started.
It’s that simple. Get our Concierge Team activated on your travel case today! TVP's Concierge Service is an extra level of customer service provided for clients who want personalized service when applying for a passport, visa or both. TVP’s Concierge Service is the extra care you’re looking for. TVP’s Concierge Service Fees are $199 per person for the first application and $99 for each additional destination or service. TVP’s Concierge Service does not include the costs of U.S. State Department Fees, Foreign Government Consular Fees, FedEx overnight shipping or TVP’s passport and/or visa processing services fees.
If you are not in a hurry or do not have proof of imminent travel or just want to avoid paying extra fees for your US Passport expediting, our “Do-It-Yourself” US Passport service is for you! It costs just $199/per applicant and includes:
Form-Fill Service: Your US Passport application will be error-free and conform to all official requirements;
Document Pre-Check Service: We will review your US Passport paperwork and make sure every last “i” is dotted and box is checked;
Appointment Set-up: We will set up US Passport appointment at your local USPS or other Acceptance Agent
Professional Consultation: Up to 15-min professional video/phone one-on-one consultation;
US Passport Expediting Checklist: We will email to you your own US Passport PDF checklist package.
To sign-up, please simply:
Under “description of service”, please notate “Do-It-Yourself US Passport Package” and pay $199
In support of the freedom fighters in Ukraine, Travel Visa Pro feels morally obligated not to process any Russia visas and Belarus visas until peace is restored. We choose to vote with humanity! Thank you, Travel Visa Pro.