Build your trip
+ Add destination

Requirements Listing

Too complicated?Use Concierge Service

Bolivia Visa

You need a valid passport for at least six months after entry, and a valid Bolivian visa.

With a visitor visa, you may stay for a maximum of 90 days per calendar year.

If you plan to work, study, volunteer, or conduct business in Bolivia, you must apply for a separate visa (Specific Purpose Visa).

Make sure you obtain entry and exit stamps from the Bolivian authorities every time you enter or exit Bolivia.

There are limited flights within Bolivia and to neighboring countries. Flight delays and cancellations are common.

Minors with Bolivian citizenship must obtain authorization from the non-traveling parent or parents at a Bolivian Embassy or Consulate to exit Bolivia. All other minors remaining in Bolivia for more than 90 days, regardless of citizenship, must obtain the same authorization. See the U.S. Embassy’s website for more information.

Dual Nationality: Upon entering and/or exiting Bolivia, U.S.-Bolivian citizens may be required to show a valid Bolivian identity document, such as a Bolivian cedula de identidad.

Choose Your Service

Business visa to BOLIVIA
Tourist visa to BOLIVIA