Build your trip
+ Add destination

Requirements Listing

Too complicated?Use Concierge Service

Estonia visa

Estonia is a party to the Schengen Agreement. Visit the Embassy of Estonia website for the most current visa information.

Passports should be valid for at least six months beyond your stay. For further details about travel into and within Schengen countries, please see our Schengen fact sheet.
If you plan to stay in Estonia more than 90 days, you may apply for a longer term visa from the Consulate General of Estonia in New York (telephone 212 883 0636).
You can find information on residency permits by visiting the Police & Border Guard’s website and clicking on “Services.”
You may also obtain additional information about Estonia from the Embassy of Estonia in Washington, DC (telephone 202-588-0101).

Choose Your Service

Business visa to ESTONIA
Tourist visa to ESTONIA