us passport
Customer login:    
LOGIN | Register | Forgot password?
Login using:

You haven't selected any service.

us passports Visa Services visa services US Passport Services passport services Legalizations legalizations CONCIERGE/VIP SERVICE passport insurance Corporate Accounts partnerships About us Contact Travel Visa Pro


Visa information: 1-866-378-1722 My status
Nepal visa Requirements Visa required
Select the type of Nepal visa application

State of Residence
Visa Type
Processing time (business days)
Consular price: $00.00
Service price: $00.00
Total: $00.00

To apply for visa online click
above and follow instructions.
Download, fill out and mail in
Nepal visa application form
Mail all the paperwork to:


Return shipping options:

- FREE - Include Your Postage
- PICK-UP - I will come to pick-up in Person
- $25+ I want UBER to return to me (only in SF, NY, CHI)
- $20.00 - FedEx Express Saver (3-4 days)
- $25.00 - FedEx Standard Overnight (afternoon delivery)
- $30.00 - FedEx Priority Overnight (morning delivery)
- $75.00 - FedEx First AM Delivery (guaranteed by 8.30AM)
- $49.00 - FedEx SATURDAY Priority
- $39.00 - FedEx (shipping time varies) to AK, HI
- $49.00+ - FedEx INTL. Priority Overnight

Mail us the following documents:


Valid U.S./Non-US Passport
  You have to MAIL us your current valid and signed US/non-us passport. Passport should be valid at least SIX (6) months after your intended arrival to Nepal. Also, you should make sure you have at least ONE completely blank page for visas in your passport. Amendment pages (pages 22, 23 and 24) do not count.
If your passport is about to expire or needs more pages, please obtain new or renew Your passport.


ONE (1) Passport-Style Photograph
  It must be recent (4months or less old) 2x2 inches in size. We always recommend using a professional photographer to avoid delays.You can choose to submit digitized photo to us via email: (in subject line put travelers first and last names). Additional $10 Photo Printing FEE will be added to your request. NOTE: Photo must be high resolution, clear, and provide proper contrast and white background for it to be accepted by the consulate.


Non-US Passport Holders (proof of your legal status in the USA)
  Please provide a proof of your legal status in the USA (i.e. copy of your green card (front and back), valid visa, I-20, IAP-66, etc.)


A Copy of Roundtrip ticket/itinerary
  It must contain the name of passenger. It can be an electronic ticket.


Business Letter (for business visas)
  Please provide a business letter, which includes: (Sample Business Letter)
  • The name of a reference/visiting firm in Nepal.
  • Detailed explanation of the nature of business to be performed as well as duration of stay.
  • Company guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses incurred by you.
  • The letter must be on company letterhead.
  • The letter must specify the visa validity and number of entries, the applicant is asking for.
  • Not confident in writing your business letter for your Nepal visa application? We can draft one for your company to sign. (Order Business Letter Draft)


Emergency/Rush service shipping advice.
  We encourage you to use FedEx "FIRST AM OVERNIGHT" Service for Emergency/Rush orders, so we could submit your application same day. If you use other Morning delivery and the package comes late, we won't be able to submit your order on the same day.

Additional Nepal visa information:
VISA VALIDITY: Visa is valid for three (3) months from the issue date. However, you can stay only up to 60 days at a time in Nepal. Your cumulative stay in Nepal cannot be more than 150 days per calendar year. If you are re-applying within 150 days of your last visit to Nepal you will be charged an additional $20 consular fee.

Nepal visa fees for US citizens.
Type of visa / processing time Valid up to Processing Time:
Business (not Calendar) Days
Consular fee Service fee Total cost
Tourist multiple 15 days 10 days $30.00 $79 $109.00
Tourist multiple 90 days 10 days $100.00 $79 $179.00
Tourist multiple 30 days 10 days $40.00 $79 $119.00
Tourist multiple 15 days 7 days $30.00 $99 $129.00
Tourist multiple 30 days 7 days $40.00 $99 $139.00
Tourist multiple 90 days 7 days $100.00 $99 $199.00
Business multiple 90 days 10 days $100.00 $79 $179.00
Business multiple 30 days 10 days $40.00 $79 $119.00
Business multiple 15 days 10 days $30.00 $79 $109.00
Business multiple 15 days 7 days $30.00 $99 $129.00
Business multiple 30 days 7 days $40.00 $99 $139.00
Business multiple 90 days 7 days $100.00 $99 $199.00


Nigeria Embassy is experiencing delays in visa processing.