Apostille for Canada

The neighboring country to the United States always has a special place for several reasons. With its massive geography and attractive metropolitan area, it is one of the most livable countries.

Why travel to Canada?

Canada is nothing short of attractions if you are a tourist. Also, many foreigners from Europe and the US find a fresh start in Canada. Because of its peacefulness, there are several advances from small to medium investors who make the trip to Canada.

The Canadian higher education system is also on the top 20 list as one of the most successful education systems across the world. So, if these reasons aren’t good enough – the country can act as a retreat during the summer if you are not someone who likes the tropical weather – it’s chilly and breezy most of the time in Canada.

When you decide to look for a new life in Canada or lookout for employment, one of the first things you need to do is get your legal documents in order. These legal documents are crucial if you are looking at staying for long, and these can be a certificate of birth, marriage, or even divorce.

If you seek to invest, you might also need business registration documents. Thanks to the Hague Convention, travelers no longer need to have documents legalized by diplomat service but only require a notarized, apostilled, and certifying signature of authenticity.

Apostille for Canada – what you need to know

For visitors from the United States making it to Canada, getting your documents apostilled will be the first thing you need to do. When you need to apostille for Canada, our experts can help.

We take care of birth certificates to numerous other essential documents for you in Canada. Since most of the provinces in Canada use French as their primary language, we at Travel Visa Pro also undertake legal translation services for you.

The experts will ensure that every document you carry to Canada will be valid to help you save time verifying its authenticity at every interaction.

Order Legalization Online

Your documents can be any of the following:

  • Your birth certificate, your partner’s, and kids (if any)
  • Certificate of Marriage
  • Certificate of death
  • Divorce decrees
  • Court documents
  • Corporate documents – business incorporation, articles of association, etc
  • Educational transcripts
  • Confirmation of assets

Note: We can assist you with documents issued inside the United States only. However, if your document origin is Canada, you must contact the proper authorities to help you in Canada.