Businesspeople regard China as a haven for raw materials and finished products. The markups they charge on Chinese products earn them such good profits that they cannot help but keep sourcing more goods from this resourceful country. If you are also considering delving into this lucrative trade, getting a China business visa for U.S. citizens is the way to go. We will show you how to get a business visa for China in just days!
China Business Visa for U.S. Citizens
China offers different visa types to cater to different travel needs. The China business visa, also called the China M visa, is the right travel permit for anyone who wants to conduct business in China. Business includes trade and commercial activities from which you will generate a profit. These visas typically last three months. If you often travel to China for business, you may want to consider the 10-year multiple-entry visa. Please note that a business visa differs from a work permit as the latter allows you to gain employment in the country. Moreover, you may not need to get a business visa to China if you fall into any of these categories:
- You have permanent residency and have a card showing the same from the Ministry of Security, or
- You have a valid APEC business travel card.
If you do not meet the above conditions, you must get a visa before leaving the U.S. Else; you will not make it past immigration. Also, ensure you get a visa with enough validity for your business activities. Overstaying your visa without a valid extension will result in fines or deportation.
China Business Visa Service
A China business visa opens trade doors and allows you to start or expand your business. At Travel Visa Pro, we believe in easing the application process as much as possible. We provide an online Chinese M visa application platform where you can get the following perks:
- Consultation: Before applying for a China business visa in 2023, you should ensure it is the right visa for your stay. Our team reviews your travel needs and advises you on the right application.
- Document Review: Correctly filled-out China M visa documents have a higher chance of success. We review your paperwork to ensure it meets the immigration requirements. And where we spot any missing information or wrong details, we let you know before forwarding the documentation.
- Expedited Processing: You may already know that the standard visa processes can drag on for weeks or months. But waiting weeks leading into months is now a thing of the past with our expedited visa services. We can get you a business visa to China in just a few days thanks to our flexible ordering system, which ranges from days to weeks. You only need to select the expedited option when submitting your Chinese business visa application; our team will handle the rest.
Moreover, we offer passport and translation services. Thus, if your passport is invalid or you require your business documents translated, you can get these services alongside the business visa.
China Business Visa Requirements
For you to get the China M visa and boost your business, you must present the following documents to the embassy or consulate:
1. A passport: Your passport should meet the following conditions:
- It should be valid for at least six months beyond your date of entry. If you want to get a 10-year visa, it should have at least one year of validity.
- It should be in good condition and should not have any damage or alteration exceeding the normal wear and tear, and
- It should have at least two blank pages.
If your passport has expired, is damaged, or needs more pages, TVP can get you a replacement or renewal within days.
2. A passport photograph: It should be recent (within the last six months) and must meet the China passport photo requirements.
3. A letter of invitation: Your trade partner or client should draft a letter inviting you to China.
4. A business cover letter: You should also include a letter from your company addressed to the Embassy of China, which shows your travel purpose.
5. Proof of U.S. residency: You can use utility bills or government IDs.
6. A complete visa application form: You should complete this online before printing it and signing it in blue or black ink.
7. Previous visas: If you have been to China before, you should include a copy of the issued visa. Also, include previous passports used to enter China.
This list of documents applies to U.S. citizens who are not formerly Chinese nationals and have not served in the military. If you fall under these categories, you must present additional documentation about your stay. Moreover, people traveling with minors will need to include extra documentation. Our TVP team is here to walk you through the required documents to ease the application process.
China Business Visa Application
Once you have met the China business visa requirements, the next step is to undertake the China business visa application process. Here is how it works:
- You gather the documents needed for the application. Include all documents that can strengthen your application. Otherwise you will face a visa denial and have to start the process again, paying more fees.
- You send the documents to our TVP office for review. We will let you know if you have all the documents you need and if you have filled out the application form correctly. If everything checks out, we will move on to the next step.
- You show up for your appointment with the consulate or embassy. You can book this yourself, or TVP can do it for you at an added cost. Once the consulate or embassy reviews your case, you will get a response within the expedited time.
The Chinese business visa application is that easy. And with TVP on your side, it will feel like a walk in the park as we will guide you each step of the way!
China Business Visa Cost
As a businessperson, you are likely wondering about the China business visa cost. TVP breaks down the costs into two. The first category is the government fee which applies to everyone who opts for a business visa to China. The other cost which affects the overall visa cost is your preferred visa processing timeframe which ranges from days to weeks. Our team is always ready to break down your individual quote based on your preferred time frame. You can also use our website to calculate the applicable quote.
Concierge Service partners you with a dedicated Specialist who will manage your request from start to finish, complete applications forms, review all materials during the process, ensure priority submission and keep you updated the whole time – beginning within two business hours of your request. Concierge Team members have years of experience and can make the complex easy for you.
Additional fees apply. View details
Are all of the requirements too complicated? Would you prefer a dedicated professional to take on your Passport and/or Visa order and work with you personally to simplify and streamline the process as much possible? If you have ever whispered to yourself, "I wish someone would just take care of this for me!", then your whispers are ready to be answered by our Concierge Team.
Concierge Service customers are connected with our Concierge Team who will assist you in:
- Filling out the application on your behalf
- Collecting the required documents
- Reviewing all of your applications and documents with you over the phone
- Assuring you are getting exactly the correct Passport and/or Visas that you need for your trip, exactly as fast as you need them, taking all of the guesswork out of the process for you.
To start your Concierge order, simply click "Yes, add Concierge Service", fill out the very simple form, and our Concierge Team will reach out to you within 2 business hours to get your Passport and/or Visa order started.
It’s that simple. Get our Concierge Team activated on your travel case today! TVP's Concierge Service is an extra level of customer service provided for clients who want personalized service when applying for a passport, visa or both. TVP’s Concierge Service is the extra care you’re looking for. TVP’s Concierge Service Fees are $199 per person for the first application and $99 for each additional destination or service. TVP’s Concierge Service does not include the costs of U.S. State Department Fees, Foreign Government Consular Fees, FedEx overnight shipping or TVP’s passport and/or visa processing services fees.
If you are not in a hurry or do not have proof of imminent travel or just want to avoid paying extra fees for your US Passport expediting, our “Do-It-Yourself” US Passport service is for you! It costs just $199/per applicant and includes:
Form-Fill Service: Your US Passport application will be error-free and conform to all official requirements;
Document Pre-Check Service: We will review your US Passport paperwork and make sure every last “i” is dotted and box is checked;
Appointment Set-up: We will set up US Passport appointment at your local USPS or other Acceptance Agent
Professional Consultation: Up to 15-min professional video/phone one-on-one consultation;
US Passport Expediting Checklist: We will email to you your own US Passport PDF checklist package.
To sign-up, please simply:
Under “description of service”, please notate “Do-It-Yourself US Passport Package” and pay $199
In support of the freedom fighters in Ukraine, Travel Visa Pro feels morally obligated not to process any Russia visas and Belarus visas until peace is restored. We choose to vote with humanity! Thank you, Travel Visa Pro.