Visa Gopher Logo
+ Add destination
View Requirements & Place Order Below
Place order below

Concierge Service

Concierge Service partners you with a dedicated Specialist who will manage your request from start to finish, complete applications forms, review all materials during the process, ensure priority submission and keep you updated the whole time – beginning within two business hours of your request. Concierge Team members have years of experience and can make the complex easy for you.

Additional fees apply. View details

TravelVisaPro Concierge Service

Are all of the requirements too complicated? Would you prefer a dedicated professional to take on your Passport and/or Visa order and work with you personally to simplify and streamline the process as much possible? If you have ever whispered to yourself, "I wish someone would just take care of this for me!", then your whispers are ready to be answered by our Concierge Team.

Concierge Service customers are connected with our Concierge Team who will assist you in:

  • Filling out the application on your behalf
  • Collecting the required documents
  • Reviewing all of your applications and documents with you over the phone
  • Assuring you are getting exactly the correct Passport and/or Visas that you need for your trip, exactly as fast as you need them, taking all of the guesswork out of the process for you.

To start your Concierge order, simply click "Yes, add Concierge Service", fill out the very simple form, and our Concierge Team will reach out to you within 2 business hours to get your Passport and/or Visa order started.

It’s that simple. Get our Concierge Team activated on your travel case today! TVP's Concierge Service is an extra level of customer service provided for clients who want personalized service when applying for a passport, visa or both. TVP’s Concierge Service is the extra care you’re looking for. TVP’s Concierge Service Fees are $199 per person for the first application and $99 for each additional destination or service. TVP’s Concierge Service does not include the costs of U.S. State Department Fees, Foreign Government Consular Fees, FedEx overnight shipping or TVP’s passport and/or visa processing services fees.

Would you like to add Concierge Service?
Your Travel Visa Pro Concierge Order # has been successfully placed.

Our Concierge Team will reach out to you within 2 business hours to discuss your Passport & Visa needs for your upcoming trip.

If you have any immediate or urgent needs, you may also call us at: 1-833-TVP-VISA (887-8472)

Thank you for using Travel Visa Pro!

If you are not in a hurry or do not have proof of imminent travel or just want to avoid paying extra fees for your US Passport expediting, our “Do-It-Yourself” US Passport service is for you! It costs just $199/per applicant and includes:

  1. Form-Fill Service: Your US Passport application will be error-free and conform to all official requirements;

  2. Document Pre-Check Service: We will review your US Passport paperwork and make sure every last “i” is dotted and box is checked;

  3. Appointment Set-up: We will set up US Passport appointment at your local USPS or other Acceptance Agent

  4. Professional Consultation: Up to 15-min professional video/phone one-on-one consultation;

  5. US Passport Expediting Checklist: We will email to you your own US Passport PDF checklist package.

To sign-up, please simply:

In support of the freedom fighters in Ukraine, Travel Visa Pro feels morally obligated not to process any Russia visas and Belarus visas until peace is restored. We choose to vote with humanity! Thank you, Travel Visa Pro.

Flag of Ukraine

Place Order Online

The last step is placing an order. Once completed, delivery instructions, a receipt and a handy checklist of the requirements above will be provided. Thank you for trusting Travel Visa Pro with your international document needs.

Laos Visa

Planning a trip to Laos will likely be as fun as embarking on the adventure ahead of you. But if you are not a Laos national, you will not gain entry into the country without a Laos visa. However, that should not worry you too much as you can always get a Laos visa online if you comply with the Laos visa requirements.

Laos Visa For U.S. Citizens

U.S. citizens who wish to travel to Laos must obtain a Laos visa for U.S. citizens. You can do this upon arrival when traveling as a tourist or can arrange it in advance for other visit purposes. Please note that while you can process a Laos visa on arrival, getting one beforehand is advisable. That allows you to plan your travel, knowing that the immigration department will not stall your entry. Some travelers have been turned away at the airport, and we would not want you to find yourself in such a situation.

The following Laos visa options are available to U.S. citizens:

  • Tourist visas: You can process this visa on arrival or before entering the country. We recommend the latter and offer two options: regular and online. In either case, you can start your Laos visa application online via our website.
  • Business visas: For people who want to invest in Laos, collect data, engage with other businesses, or for such purposes, this is the right visa. Please note that if you want to work for a company based in Laos, you will need a work visa.
  • Transit visas: These documents work for people who will stop in Laos for a maximum of 7 days before heading to their next destination. You must have an onward ticket for this purpose.

Besides these Laos visa types, you can also process media visas, student visas, and spouse visas. Kindly note that your preferred Laos visa type should align with what you wish to do in the country. Else, you can run into legal woes that can have you deported, fined, or both.

Laos Visa Requirements

The Laos visa requirements depend on why you will visit the country and how you will apply for the visa. You can get a Laos visa online, on arrival, or via an embassy or consulate of Laos. Please consider the following requirements applicable to these Laos visas:

  • A valid passport with a 6-month validity which should have 2 blank pages (excluding the endorsement pages),
  • Proof of accommodation,
  • Two passport photos,
  • Visa fees,
  • Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the stay,
  • An onward or return ticket.

The applicable Laos visa requirements are subject to changes, and you must always check if you have what is necessary at the time. Our agents can walk you through the specifics of each Laos visa application.

Laos Visa Application Form

There are different Laos visa application forms tied to the visa applications. They depend on if you will obtain a visa on arrival, online, or through a consulate. The application forms include:

  • The Laos visa on arrival form,
  • The Laos visa online application form, and
  • The Laos e-visa application form.

In each of these, you will need to specify your reason for visiting Laos, your timeframe in the country, proof of sufficient funds, applicant details, and pay the fees.

Laos Visa Cost

The Laos visa cost will depend on your choice of visa, your application mode, and the processing time chosen at the time of the application. Our website gives you a quote when you apply for a Laos visa online. However, if you want an individual quote, our agents, who are reachable at +1-833-TVP-VISA (887-8472), can get one for you.



Do you need a visa to go to Laos?

Foreigners in Laos without a valid entry stamp run the risk of getting fined or arrested. To avoid this, you must process your visa application before entering Laos. You can get your visa on arrival or play it safe by processing it before you depart your state. Travel Visa Pro can help with the latter.

How to get a visa to Laos?

All foreigners traveling to Lao must possess a valid passport that will be valid six months past the date of exit. They must also have proof of travel that details their itinerary in the country. Travel Visa Pro can help you process your visa application to ensure your travel plans don’t get derailed by delays.

How much is a visa to Laos?

The embassy and service charges applicable to Laos visa applications vary based on the type of visa chosen, the processing time, and the validity of the visa. As such, we recommend that you reach out to our team at +1-833-TVP-VISA(887-8472) or to get an exact quote of what you will pay.

How long does it take to get a visa to Laos?

Your Laos visa application can take as few as 3 days or span 2 weeks. It comes down to how fast you want your visa, i.e., the processing time chosen. We can expedite the visa application if you have urgent travel plans. Rush your order by reaching out to us at +1-833-TVP-VISA(887-8472) or


Choose Your Service

Business visa to LAOS
Tourist visa to LAOS