The Philippines is an ideal destination for anyone looking to break away from the norm. It has an inviting landscape with beautiful beaches and warm weather. But before you can start your journey, you must consider if you will need a Philippines tourist visa. And if so, how can you get one, and what are the Philippines tourist visa requirements?
Philippines Tourist Visa for U.S. Citizens
Let’s start with the good news. U.S. travelers to the Philippines do not require a visa if they plan on staying for fewer than 30 days. If this is the case, you would only need to provide:
- A valid passport that will have a 6-month validity at the time of entry into the Philippines,
- Sufficient space on the valid passport to fit an entry stamp,
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate (applies to U.S. travelers who will pass through countries with yellow fever contamination risks), and
- A return/ onward ticket with a timeframe in line with your 30-day maximum stay.
If you have these requirements, you can travel to the Philippines and will get an entry visa upon arrival. If you wish to extend your stay, you must consult the Philippines Bureau of Immigration. Approval is not always guaranteed, and you may have to leave the country. Overstaying the 30-day limit can result in fines, detention, or both. We thus advise travelers to secure a Philippines tourist visa for U.S. citizens before departing from the country.
Philippines Tourist Visa Requirements
A Philippines tourist visa applies to U.S. travelers who will be in the Philippines in the short term. It does not only apply to people who are on sightseeing adventures but also extends to visitors who want to:
- Seek medical treatment,
- Conduct business in the short term,
- Attend an event in the Philippines, or
- Visit friends and family.
If your travel relates to the above or related matters, you can skip the hassle of getting a regular visa and instead get the Philippines tourist visa. To do so, you must adhere to the Philippines tourist visa requirements, which include:
- A complete Philippines tourist visa application form,
- A valid passport that will have a 6-month validity at the time of entry into the country,
- Two recent and colored passport photos with a white background,
- Proof of accommodation,
- A return/ onward ticket,
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in the country,
- Supporting documents related to the purpose of your travel (e.g., invitation letter, a letter from the school, proof of employment, etc.)
- A visa application fee.
All the documents above must be in English or Filipino. If not, you will need to have them translated and authenticated before submitting them for approval.
How About Minors Who Need a Philippines tourist visa?
If a minor will enter the Philippines unaccompanied by a parent or guardian, they must present:
- A birth certificate,
- A valid passport belonging to their guardian or parent,
- A flight itinerary,
- A signed and notarized authorization by the parent or guardian to travel, and
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay.
The single-entry Philippines tourist visa has a validity of 59 days. If you wish to extend your stay, you must go through the Immigration Bureau in the Philippines, where you can extend your visa for a few more months.
Philippines Tourist Visa Application Form
The Philippines tourist visa application form is pretty easy to navigate. You must indicate that yours is a tourist application and select whether you want a single or multiple entry visa. You will also need to include:
- Your nationality,
- Your state (e.g., Alabama, Florida, etc.),
- Your full name, as shown on the passport,
- Your date of birth, age, place of birth, and address,
- Details of your parents,
- Your port of entry, destination after the Philippines, and passport number,
- Whether you have ever had a Philippines tourist visa and any incidences of rejection or deportation,
- Details of your sponsor,
- If you intend to work in the country, and
- Supporting documents (passport, air ticket, financial proof, invitation letter, etc.)
Please note that the details included in your Philippines tourist visa application form determine whether you gain entry or not. You can always talk to our agents at +1-833-TVP-VISA (887-8472) to ensure you fill in the correct particulars.
Philippines Tourist Visa Price
The Philippines tourist visa price largely depends on the processing time and whether you require additional services during the application. If you want a tailored quote that meets your tourist visa Philippines needs, please contact us at +1-833-TVP-VISA (887-8472).
How to get tourist visa for Philippines?
Anyone traveling to the Philippines must have proof of sufficient funds, proof of travel, and a valid passport that will remain valid 6 months past the date of exit. If you have all these, we can start processing your visa application. However, if your passport is not valid, we can start by renewing it today.
How much is tourist visa to Philippines?
Visitors traveling to the Philippines can choose between tourist and business visas. The charges applicable to both visas are quite varied. Moreover, the costs change based on how fast you would like to receive your visa, as we offer expedited processing. You can get an exact quote by reaching out to our team at +1-833-TVP-VISA(887-8472).
Concierge Service partners you with a dedicated Specialist who will manage your request from start to finish, complete applications forms, review all materials during the process, ensure priority submission and keep you updated the whole time – beginning within two business hours of your request. Concierge Team members have years of experience and can make the complex easy for you.
Additional fees apply. View details
Are all of the requirements too complicated? Would you prefer a dedicated professional to take on your Passport and/or Visa order and work with you personally to simplify and streamline the process as much possible? If you have ever whispered to yourself, "I wish someone would just take care of this for me!", then your whispers are ready to be answered by our Concierge Team.
Concierge Service customers are connected with our Concierge Team who will assist you in:
- Filling out the application on your behalf
- Collecting the required documents
- Reviewing all of your applications and documents with you over the phone
- Assuring you are getting exactly the correct Passport and/or Visas that you need for your trip, exactly as fast as you need them, taking all of the guesswork out of the process for you.
To start your Concierge order, simply click "Yes, add Concierge Service", fill out the very simple form, and our Concierge Team will reach out to you within 3 business hours to get your Passport and/or Visa order started.
It’s that simple. Get our Concierge Team activated on your travel case today! TVP's Concierge Service is an extra level of customer service provided for clients who want personalized service when applying for a passport, visa or both. TVP’s Concierge Service is the extra care you’re looking for. TVP’s Concierge Service Fees are $99 per person for the first application and $79 for each additional destination or service. TVP’s Concierge Service does not include the costs of U.S. State Department Fees, Foreign Government Consular Fees, FedEx overnight shipping or TVP’s passport and/or visa processing services fees.
If you are not in a hurry or do not have proof of imminent travel or just want to avoid paying extra fees for your US Passport expediting, our “Do-It-Yourself” US Passport service is for you! It costs just $99/per applicant and includes:
Form-Fill Service: Your US Passport application will be error-free and conform to all official requirements;
Document Pre-Check Service: We will review your US Passport paperwork and make sure every last “i” is dotted and box is checked;
Appointment Set-up: We will set up US Passport appointment at your local USPS or other Acceptance Agent
Professional Consultation: Up to 15-min professional video/phone one-on-one consultation;
US Passport Expediting Checklist: We will email to you your own US Passport PDF checklist package.
To sign-up, please simply:
Under “description of service”, please notate “Do-It-Yourself US Passport Package” and pay $99
In support of the freedom fighters in Ukraine, Travel Visa Pro feels morally obligated not to process any Russia visas and Belarus visas until peace is restored. We choose to vote with humanity! Thank you, Travel Visa Pro.